SIGFOX bttns use European 868 MHz SIGFOX frequency. FCC model for the US market is coming soon!
Price is for 12 months of use. After 12 months you can renew at just a few euros per month. See subscription renewal packages here.
This bttn-as-a-service package includes:
- bttn Classic device (IoT button)
- 12-month bt.tn cloud service subscription
- business management tools
- 12-month Silver SIGFOX connectivity subscription
- Technical support
- See detailed contents of the bttn-as-a-service package
Typically dispatched in 2-5 business days, and with custom logo print please allow additional 1-2 weeks.
bttn allows you to instantly turn your business into an on-demand service: Just one push to order services or products, to indicate alerts or need for service, request a call, or to engage consumers in marketing campaigns.
You can set it with three different actions (short press / long press / not pressed). The bttn shows the status and result of your transaction with intuitive feedback lights (green, yellow or red). Sigfox bttn can also be set to one-way mode, so that it only sends and does not wait for feedback.
Your bttn actions are executed by the powerful bt.tn cloud service, which is ready to be integrated with your servers and business systems. Configuration and management is done via a browser interface (my.bt.tn). The service also provides usage statistics and reports for total visibility.
- Group management: Easily set your action for large number of bttns
- Statistics and analytics: Graphic reports and KPIs let you know how your bttn fleet is performing
- Hearbeat: Automatic keepalive message makes sure your bttn fleet is up and running
- Remote monitoring & alerts: Signal and battery status available for each device
- Read more about management tools and get our free bttn deployment guide
- Simple messaging: Send email or SMS*, tweet or post to Facebook
- Send HTTP(S) GET, POST and PUT requests
- Trigger Microsoft Flow, Zapier and IFTTT automations
- Publish counter and event feeds in JSON
- Integrate with your own server through REST API and webhooks
- SIGFOX Euro-spec (ETSI, 868 MHz, works in European SIGFOX networks).
- Please check SIGFOX coverage in your country before ordering: www.sigfox.com
- The price includes 12-month SIGFOX Silver subscription. You can renew this after 12 months.
- SIGFOX Silver subscription has a daily ratelimit: 50 daily uplinks and 1 daily downlink.
- By purchasing you confirm that you are familiar with the SIGFOX network technology and its limitations.
- bttn is powered by either 4 x AA/LR6 alkaline batteries or a micro-USB charger (not included).
- bttn Classic Sigfox operates more than 2000 times with one set of high quality alkaline batteries.
Dimensions and weight:
- Height 73 mm (2.87″)
- Diameter 100 mm (3.94″)
- Weight 190 g (0.42 lbs)
* Price includes 14 SMS messages per bttn. SMS messages are sent using Twilio.com. You can buy more SMS quota from us or alternatively connect your my.bt.tn account to your own Twilio account.